Re: Usenet NBA Mock Draft

Play Advisor to the GM

Our GM Novak Stanley says he is torn between Battier and Diop or Tinsley.
What do you think ?
I think Tinsley is a stretch at 10 or 11 unless we are picking to move up in
a trade to get a Curry or Brown.

You read my mind.

I am sort of torn between Diop and Tinsley.

Two seniors who can step in and help is appealing but
Diop is tempting.  And if we trade Anderson for
Coleman do we need Diop?

Stay tuned.