Re: Jordan's tutelage helping Walker

Thanks for the post Joe.

It sounds like Walker is "getting it" like you've championed that he would.
He didn't admit out loud that he was the main reason the team started off
slow over the past few years but by even stating it is a big plus.

If he keeps up the training he will be the veteran presence we need.  He and
Pierce can be a great balance.

I'd still love to see Battier playing with the two of them.  ("The Three
Swingmen"...)

<Jim

--
Jim Hill