Re: We should go hard for Curry

I agree  wholeheartedly.

Wallace should be all over the Wizards and Clippers, the Bulls and even
Sacramento for Webber as an outside chance. Does Webber really want to go to
NY  with their media? If we can move for him and his buddy JW, there may be
a chance. Anything is possible. , Walker would be the best they could get to
replace Webber.

The Clips don't need another high school kid and  I have heard Jordan will
not take a high schooler think we could somehow swing a Walker for Hamilton
and the #1, IF Jordan is impressed enough in Walker's game. I think he and
Barkley could make him a better player. Although I love Paul, I would even
have to consider Pierce if Curry and Brown are the real thing and say the
Clips wanted to bring Paul home.Would a Pierce & Moiso for #2 and Quentin
Richardson or Cory Maggette be that bad ?
Yes we are taking a risk, but as with anything, the higher the risk, the
higher possible return. This is where Jerry West was brilliant.

Keeping the picks would let us take a Curry or Brown, and an athlete like
Johnson, a shooter like Radmanovic, or Hassell (Another Bonzi Wells Cuttino
Mobley sleeper type?) and possibly a Cook or Earl Watson.

As mentioned good dominant big men are rare. We have not had one since the
big 3 retired and this may the only chance we have in the next 10 years.

John