Only move up the Draft if...

I'd say we should only move up the draft if we are sure to get Kwame,
Griffin or Curry!  Otherwise, stay put and just select the best talent
available at 10,11, and 21.  Are they just blowing smokescreen for the hype
on Gasol or are they really serious about getting him???  Man, the talent
and skills of Nowitzki just made all the GMs salivate for Euro players that
play like him...but I doubt Gasol could even match or duplicate Nowitzki's
accomplishments at his rate...but who really knows???

Again, I just want to know if anybody knows what the plans for Josip Sesar
are.  Are we signing him up or not?  Because I saw a him in a rerun of a
playoff game in Zagreb..and he is really a pure shooter in the mold of a
Peja and Drazen Petrovic.  Can light it up and could score in flurries.

Well, I hope we get to hear some news about him soon.

Jaims