BSG on pick swap rumor

http://home.digitalcity.com/boston/sportsguy/main.dci?page=links
SportsTalk.com reports that the Celts are trying to package some picks to
move up into Gasol-range, which I told you about last week. It's NOT true
that the Celts offered the 10/11 picks just for the 6th pick - that's too
much just to move up four spots. Repeat, NOT true. It's idiotic that the
SportsTalk guys even posted that. Why didn't they have the Celts throwing in
Paul Pierce as well?

The Celts did examine moving one of the lottery picks and the 21st pick for
the 6th pick... but Vancouver asked for the 10/11 picks in return. That's
why they're Vancouver. There's a chance the 11/21-for-6 trade could work if
the Celts also accepted a salary in return, like Brent Price (two years,
almost $8 million left on his contract) in exchange for Walter McCarty or
something. And just for the record, I'm not even sure that the C's would
swap the 10/11 picks to Atlanta for the 3rd pickl not that the Hawks would
make that move anyway, but Team Wallace really likes the draft and feels
like they can get two impact players at 10/11 and a potential impact player
at #21.