calming down a bit

After hypervenilating over the thought of trading all three picks plus
our #1 for the next six years and the deed to Old Ironsides for one,
untested European, I have calmed down.  A bit.

I still think we could get two very good players at ten and eleven,
but I'm realizing that whatever we do we will get some solid talent
out of the lottery.  Add to that the likelihood of adding Arenas or
Hassell at #21 and we'll have our infusion of talent.

It could be necessary to trade up just to get J. Johnson or White,
much less Gasol.  Cheers.  You can stop sending me Valium.  Gene