What's the deal with Josip Sesar???

Hey guys.  Are we takin' in Sesar in the coming season?  I got a glimpse of
him (watched a rerun on TV) playing for Zagreb in their playoffs last
year... and I must say he has impressive shooting skills ala Petrovic!  I
recall, he didn't miss much shots.  He led his team in scoring in that game
( i think 25 or 27 point -  it was hard to read croatian words in the
statistics category, so i counted his made shots manually)  And is an
intense defender...had lots of steals too but is also foul prone due to his
intense defensive efforts and harrassing.

In the same international TV channel(which shows selected/mostly playoff
games of German, Russian, Chinese, Spanish!(still waiting for Gasol's team),
Australian, and Croatian Basketball Leagues), i've been mostly impressed
with the skills and talents of Russian forward Andrei Kirilenko.  Too bad
Utah Jazz has his rights already.  He reminds me of a more skillfull and
quicker version of Dino Radja.

Oh well, just wanted to report my glimpse of our draftee Josip Sesar, who I
think will become a good NBA player if given the correct playing time like
Peja Stojakovic.

Later

Jaims