Re: YES!!

Well, that's the crux of the matter right there.  It may be painful to
root for the 76ers, but better that than to have to hear about how
this Laker team was the most dominant team of all time for the next four
decades or so.  At this point, I'd cheer for Bill Laimbeer himself if he
were on the 76ers.  (Well, maybe not for Laimbeer.  But certainly for
James Edwards, say.)

Marc Pierce