whither Chandler

Well, the first pin has begun to wobble.  If White and Gasol are
moving up, it sounds like Chandler (the seven foot HS from California)
is fading a bit.  His workout (s) hasn't impressed is the word.

That's not good news.  I wouldn't want to take him on early hype and
he hasn't worked out widely enough for scouts to get a reading on him.
 Scary.  I still hope either White or Johnson will slip to us.  There
seems to be a more positive consensus there.

Whatever happened to the Vancouver deal?  Gene