holding at 14

I suspect that Peter Vescey got that information
because the deal failed and it no longer mattered.  He
could get it out before others heard anything and it
sounded like he knew something.  Anyway, I hope we
stick at 14 until someone helpful emerges.

If Blount and Battie both perform well then we won't
have a lot of time or need for another average big
man.  And I think Vitaly is important as our only
monster in the paint--a useful second stringer.  Plus,
if our many average points are healthy, we don't need
another average point.  We may just stay with 14,
since nearly all of these guys can contribute.

Who's still out there that we would give 15-20 minutes
to?  Gene