Re: national TV exposure

In a message dated 7/30/01 3:08:35 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
ttitus@mindspring.com writes:

> Do not worry or fret; get League Pass from your dish or cable & enjoy all
>  the games except national pick ups. TT

  I did this last year and will do it again.  I saw parts of perhaps 30 games
and it was well worth it.  Living on the west coast, it works out just fine -
the game is generally in the second quarter when I get home from work, and it
ends during dinner. I was very close to giving up on the Celtics, especially
during the early part of last year, but the .500 finish under O'Brien made me
decide to continue on for a while.  I think a healthy Battie (who DID play
some sterling ball before going down with an injury) and the rookie trifecta
will HAVE to improve this club.  And yes, I hope that Anderson provides some
valuable contributions, whether in the assist or scoring column.  I know
better than to hope for both.  I'm not committing yet, but when prediction
time rolls around, I will definitely be on the north side of 40.
 - Doug (who is STILL seeing an occasional loathsome Laker flag on the
freeways!)