A double bust in Chi town?

In all those highlight clips I saw of Tyson Chandler, he always reminded me
of someone, but I could never quite put my finger on it. Very althletic.
Long. Skinny and tall. Now it hits me! He's a high school version of Jerome
Moiso!

While the Bulls were getting spanked 76-46 by the Phoenix summer team at
the Rocky Mt. Revue, Tyson Chicken collected a DNP-CD. This comes after
several other do-little games out there. The other HS phenom, Eddie Curry,
didn't start and played only 16 min (but did lead the team with 9 pts. on 3
for 9 shooting). This is what they gave away Brand for?  (I know, I know.
It's only summer and they're just out of HS. But if they weren't total
flops you'd think you would try to get your first round picks as much PT
and experience as possible in a summer game. I just makes me giggle a
little bit, thinking that the Bulls may sawed off the limb they were out on.)

Nathan A.