Re: Jason Owens' Shaw notes

<<My turn is tonight, while I can't promise a report as entertaining and
elucidating as Mr. Owens, I'll try to keep my attenetion on two matchups to
shed light on still unanswered questions.
  1. Speedy Claxton vs. Palacio/El-Amin. Will Khalid be able to run the
offense efficiently with a (almost) NBA caliber point guarding him? Will we
need to bring in Palacio to guard Claxton?
  2. Jumaine Jones vs. Joe Johnson. While we all expect that Johnson can
score in the NBA, can he defend? While Jones is a reserve (albeit; extremely
talented) NBA player, he totaly dominated at Shaws last summer. He scored
inside and out, no one could touch him. I'm very curious to see if Johnson
and to a lesser extent Brown can slow him down at all and conversely, will
Johnson look so smooth with Jones guarding him? -
JBMetzEA>>

Milt apparently dominated Speedy tonight; 6 TO's for Claxton. El-Amin appears
to have gotten the best of your boy Pepe Sanchez as well.

Looks like JJ more than did his part tonight, too. 21 points, 8 boards, 5
assists and Jumaine Jones was only 3-11 for 11 points.

By the way, was Kedrick Brown guarding Raja Bell?

And one last question, it looks like Blount dominated Alvin Jones. I know
that some on the board wanted the C's to consider Jones. What was your
opinion of that matchup?