Re: Sports Guy Newsletter (7/19)

> From: "bostonsportsguy.com" <sptguy33-owner@listbot.com>

> Finally, I saw a bunch of movies over the past month (in the theater and
> at home).

I woke up this morning and said to myself "You know what I need to see on
the igtc Celt's list?  More movie reviews from BSG." Yippee!  Where oh
where, I wondered, were the references to his dad's good seats at the
Fleetcenter?  Disappointed, I had to make do with mentions of his friend's
wedding.  O frabjous day!  Callooh!  Callay!

Later, I might go and cut my hair.  If you're lucky, I'll tell you all
about it.

(The Celtic "Tird",
  Celticus "tirdius")