Re: Blount 21 and 9

Forget the 21 points (although it shows increased confidence). If we need
Blount to score then we can start planning on our 2002 lottery pick. The big
thing is that Blount is rebounding!  I don't care if he's doing it against
the NY Liberty. Last year he had no clue how to rebound. His improvement
might give us 3 or 4 more rebounds per game.
Also if either JJ or KB cut into EW's minutes then it will mean more rebounds
since EW is a woeful rebounder (about 2 per game).

George