Flavor of the week

This week it's El-Amin and based on one game vs. a team devoid of point
guards. Yes, he was impressive with his spark but he did only have 1 assist
(both Palacio & Forte each had 2). I'd certainly like to see what he does in
the remaining games and in camp before signing him.

Now if Anderson & Brown weren't cluttering the roster I think a trio of
Palacio, Herren & El-Amin would have been a lot of fun. Then again, we did
carry 4 point guards all year last season.

George