Re: 7mil for Palacio.....!

--- You wrote:
The grass is always greener on the other side. We're ready to wave money in
front of other team's free agents but we begrudge one of our own.
--- end of quote ---

I don't begrudge him the money - I could think of a few Celtics far less
deserving of that kind of money, and by all accounts, he's worked hard, seems
like a good kid, and has potential. But, unless they're certain he is ready to
blossom into an Eric Snow-type of player (i.e., an above average  starting
quality PG), the contract seems a bit much, especially with our tight-fisted
ownership crying about how we have no leeway under the luxury cap to sign any
free agents.
Kestas