Re: [Celtic_Pride] 7mil for Palacio!!!!!!

At 07:55 17/07/01 -0700, pmaurice wrote:
>Mohammed, who accompanied Theo Ratliff and Toni Kukoc from Philadelphia in
>the Feb. 23 Dikembe Mutombo trade, received the middle-class exception of
>$4.5 million with annual raises of 12.5 percent. The deal works out to more
>than $28.5 million."

That's a bit too rich for my blood.  Only a million more per year than
re-signing Milt, but the length is a concern. I wonder if he would have
taken the middle class exception in Boston for just two years, on the hope
that he would blossom and cash in later? I guess he doesn't love Walker
THAT much.