Re: 7mil for Palacio.....!

--- You wrote:
Points well taken.  I take back my reservations and doubts about Palacio not
deserving good money.  I guess Kenny is really pressured now to perform... I
just hope Milt would work even harder and not relax now that he'd gotten the
dough...
--- end of quote ---

I'm not so sure that this rumored contract is not a figment of someone's
imagination. The papers don't mention anything about Palacio having been signed
to a contract, much less a $7M one. The Herald only reports that the Celtics
"will try to get Palacio re-signed in short order".  There's nothing on the
Celtics' website about this, either. As much potential as he has, it seems a
bit farfetched that he'd command a $3.5M/yr. contract from the Celtics, or
anyone else.
Kestas