Re: Oakley traded back to the Bulls . . .

At 10:37 AM 7/13/01, W wrote:
>Looks like their at it again.....
>
>Brian Skinner was just acquired on draft day. Under league rules you
>cannot trade a player after you've acquired him until 60 days after
>they've acquired him unless they trade him 48 hours following the deal.
>
>Well, thats at least what I thought the rules were...

I don't know, the rules are pretty convoluted. Remember when Battie almost
got traded to the Clippers? There was something about how the trade
couldn't be made for a similar rule because it was a multiplayer deal, but
it could have been made as a single player swap. Maybe this has something
to do with that.

Alex