(fwd) Bulls summer league

===special delivery to Mark Berry=====

On Thu, 12 Jul 2001 15:32:30 -0700 (PDT), in
alt.sports.basketball.nba.chicago-bulls Collisional@webtv.net (ROD G.)
wrote:

I went to the Bulls /Grizzies game yesterday. Despite the blowout
score,
the game wasn't as out of reach as the score indicates.

Curry looked really good, once he finally got in.I was skeptcal about
how soon he might contribute, if at all.I was pleasantly surprised.Not
only does he have good power moves, he also can shoot.During pre game
shootarounds, he consistently nailed jumpshots from just inside the
top
of the key.

Chandler on the other hand couldn't throw a rock into the ocean.He did
have some sort of bandage wrapped around his left wrist.I don't know
if
that affected his shooting touch or not.He shot a couple of airballs.

Both Curry and Chandler had good defense.Curry had blocks that I
didn't
know he had in him.Chandler got called a few times for goaltending,
which the crowd didn't agree with.

Fizer started at sf, and looked really good.I expected him to play
pf.Guyton also looked good during the game

Horrible list: Cory Hightower, Jake Voskul, Dalibor Bagaric.

Ruffin was a tenacious rebounder, and our best by far.Hassell looked
overwhelmed in the first half, but settled down a bit during the
second
half.

I'll probably attend one more game this summer before they move on to
Utah.