Re: Shaw games on TV?

At 15:22 12-07-01, Josh Ozersky wrote:
Does anybody know if any of the Shaw league games are going to
be on TV?  No doubt it would be too much trouble for Shira Springer
to let us know. BTW, one of us in the Boston area (maybe Alex?) has
GOT to attend at least one or two of these games and write a review for
us.  If I was in Boston I would go to every game....

I posted the games and times last week but it may have not hit so here they are again!!
******ALL TIMES NEW ENGLAND*******
*****************SHAWS BOSTON SUMMER LEAGUE********************
CLARK ATHLETIC CENTER (UMASS-BOSTON) BOSTON, MA US
TUESDAY 17 JULY 2:00 p.m. SPURS @ PACERS DEUCE
" " " " 8:00 p.m. ******WIZARDS @ CELTICS******* ESPN

THURSDAY 19 JULY 2:00 p.m. SIXERS @ BUCKS DEUCE
" " " " 8:00 p.m. KNICKS @ NETS DEUCE
*************ROCKY MOUNTAIN REVUE*************
SALT LAKE CITY COMMUNITY COLLEGE SALT LAKE CITY,UTAH
http://www.nba.com/jazz/news/rmr2001_sked.html?nav=ArticleList

TUESDAY 24 JULY 2:00 p.m. BLAZERS @ BULLS ESPN
" " " " 8:00 p.m. JAZZ @ NUGGETS ESPN
THURSDAY 26 JULY 2:00 p.m. SUNS @ RAPTORS DEUCE