My Clairvoyance Says....

- Look for the Celtics to bring in Malik Dixon

- Look for Joseph Forte to play some point guard

- Look for Eddie Griffin to lead all rookies in rebounding

- Expect Rodney White or Shane Battier to be Rookie of The Year

- Watch out for Kedrick Brown's left knee

- I bet Leo Papile watched Brown at Okaloosa about 11 times

- Expect the Celtics to end up with the 12th pick in next year's draft
and take Jameer Nelson

- I'd feel a lot better if they do the Gasol trade

- Tony Battie is a Coach Tease. Expect nothing beyond
average out of him

- The Celtics may actually get something out of Kenny Anderson
this season. Hard to believe, but that's what the vibes are saying.
Ray