playing harder

> The players are playing harder
> (again, how you can cash a $10 million paycheck and not play your hardest is
> a mystery to me, but the horse is dead, so I'll get off it), but they've
> never shown an ability to continue that kind of effort in the past.

Shawn Kemp is a prime example of getting the big money and not playing your
hardest (if any at all). Vin Baker is a close second. I think the next cba between
the league and players' union will focus on this loophole. I like to see
shortening the garanteed years of contract and a hard cap (a la NFL).

I think it is a credit to Antione that he is playing very hard.