Anonymous Tird

Ktoreed (anonymous one) calling me a homosexual?
That's like being called a homosexual by Richard
Simmons.  Like being called a dumbass by Forrest Gump.
What are you, still in high school Anonymous?  YOUR
debating skills are like Walker's penetration skills,
like a 10 year old's.  What are you gonna do next
Anonymous, threaten to kick my ass in the school
parking lot?  Are we gonna throw down at 3 PM after
the last period bell?  Grow up, kid.

  As for sticking to an argument, Bird, when we were
lighting up the group with our threads a few months
ago, all you did was critique my grammar and syntax
instead of addressing the issues.  The sad thing was
that a)my grammar was already correct and b)you looked
like an idiot because you never had any good points.
You'd always duck the argument and come back with
something unfunny and unwitty.  Also there's a
difference in not seeing someone's point and
misinterpretting someone's point so that you can pull
some weak argument out from your asses.  The second
one is what you (Bird) and Cecil usually do.

  On a Celtic note, gotta give Melonhead some credit.
With the exception of the Atlanta game where he was
his usual ballhogging self, he's been pretty
consistent and having productive 30 point games.  Last
year when Walker had 30, he'd have no assists and he'd
be 10 percent from the field.  These past few weeks
he's been shooting a good clip (especially from 3) and
his shot selection has been better and he's actually
looking to pass more.  I just hope that this unlike
the other years isn't where he regresses back to his
old self and go back to his old ways.  The last 4-5
years Walker would always have a hot streak where'd
he'd be invincible and then by season's end he's
reverted back to his
take-10-3-pointers-a-game-turn-the-ball-over-40-times-and-bitch-to-the-refs
self.