Re: Don't sweat it Jeff

Junior High?  How random.  I guess that means you're in High school.  Oooh.
Yeah you're comments make you look really mature.

 (Embedded
 image moved   "I am. . . Anonymous" <ktoreed@yahoo.com>
 to file:      01/26/2001 04:54 PM
 pic28423.pcx)

To:   celtics@igtc.com, jeff.chin@teradyne.com
cc:
Subject:  Re: Don't sweat it Jeff

Just an obvious observation here:  Cecil was actually
attempting to wade through Jeff's incoherent stream
thoughts to find an inkling of rational argument
whereas most people like me probably treated it like
one of your comical posts and stop reading after the
first sentence or two.  I notice you two like to cover
each other's backs.  Is it a homoesexual attraction or
do y'all go to the same junior high school?