One step forward?

Title: One step forward?
Below is the first post I sent to this board-11/17. It is no less relevant today than it was then.
JB
********
- Thanks to the kind guidance of Jim Mennino, I have finaly settled on a mail box to receive the posts from this group. I will use HotMail. If you combine that with Outlook Express, you don't have to open a web page and it is very fast. I'm not sure how it works, but it is so much faster than Yahoo and it has all of the editing tools and font formats that AOL does.
  As for the Cetics, we all have to watching the next few games with a bit of trepidation. For the duration of Pitino's regime we have seen one step forward two steps back.
  Will Battie and Vitaly play as well as they did against Washington? Can Bryant Stith possibly shoot as well? Can Herren buld on that game and get to the next level of point guard play? Will Antoine and Paul try to do too much and spoil the unselfish chemistry that the team needs to win?
  It has been pointed out that there is no great team in the East. I could see the Celtics finishing first or last. Neither is likely, but either is possible.
JB
-
     Unchain My Heart!