Re: Clipper Game

I think that everything has to be put into perspective. What was
impressive is that it was a win on the second night of a back-to-
back game, on the road nonetheless. Also, the game was tight
near the end, and the C's blew a lead. That is the type of game that
they invariably lose, but this time they pulled it out.

-David

On 20 Jan 2001, at 13:50, John Lyell wrote:

> How cvould anyone have been impressed with the Cliper game ? That was pathetic. Walker thinks he is Magic Johnson and spend 80% of his time beyond the 3 point arc.  You won't  win a lot of games with your power forward out there. We really do need another scorer bad. Stith isn't the answer.  AW
& Pierce were tossing trash up from everywhere.  Pierce did win the game with an awesome defensive block most would have given up on.