Silly Debate

    Agree this is a silly debate.  I only saw the first quarter because I just could not stay awake any longer, I get up at 5:30 a.m. and the game started at 10:30 my time.  I left the tape running and shut off the TV, before going to bed and had to listen to the sports news on the radio this morning to find out the result.  When I heard the score, (which I believe was 111 to 107?) I was happy because it looked like it would be a close game.  The first quarter was fun to watch and it could have gone either way, at that point.  I also agree O'Brien is so far doing a good job with this team and it's about time someone coached them as they should be coached.  If they play that well every night and keep the score close, I think we've taken a step up the ladder.  I saw the highlights of Antoine's shots tonight and it was just one of those awesome games when a player was "in the zone" as far as I could see. Too bad it wasn't a win, but it was the next best thing.  I will watch the tape when I get a chance.
Dorine