Re: Re: Walker's game

>>AW's attitude is very similar to DC's.  It's like that.
>>
>>BC

A little different in my opinion. DC never seemed to care much for Philli and NJ,
he was just playing for the contract/money. Here AW gueninely wants to win, play
basketball and be here to make it turnaround. AW don't have such "pastime" as
records or movie deals - he's 100% into basketball, from what I read.

I hope playing for OB changes AW for the better. It takes time but let's wait him
out till end of the season. I think his underachivement and bad behaviour/attitude
under the last 3.5years, was a result of Pitino's (mis) management.

I am beginning to like OB's time, AW getting inside more than before, and remember
the first win under OB (against Miami)? Post game quotes had AW/PP/Stith saying
they were happy to win it FOR OB - never in the last 3.5years you heard them
saying such things for Coach P.

i see good things ahead. Let's rally behind them.