Re: Celts may be able to pluck a plum

Why would the Lakers trade Bryant?  I think the
question is why the Celts would trade Walker and
Pierce and all their picks for Kobe.  So then Kobe can
ball-hog on a barren Celtic team and get an attitude
with the coach?  Eventually, after the Celts continue
to lose, the Boobirds will be out to trade "selfish"
Kobe for Mercer.  Meanwhile... the Lakers will have
the most dominant front-line in the league with Shaq,
Toine, and Pierce and with the additional draft picks
will win at least half of the championships from here
until 2010.