From: Cecil Wright [mailto:cecil@hfx.eastlink.ca]
Sent: 16 January 2001 04:54
To: celtics@igtc.com; Rohan Prashad
Subject: Re: Antoine's game vs. Minnesota

I guess Pierce would be happy to see Toine go, especially after praising
Toine for getting him the ball where he likes it.  You just cannot please
some of you.  The guy's grandmother is in serious condition and you are
ripping him for his performance when, if the situation was reversed, you
probably wouldn't even be at work.  SHEESH!!

Cecil