What?

The report at ESPN says that Minnesota shot 41 free throws, nearly
twice its average of 21 a game.  Do we foul that much?  This game
shows that either Walker or Pierce has to have a heroic game for us
to win..  Toine gets a triple double, but shot 6-26.  Let's see,
that is 23%.  Still, I will take a win and try to be happy.  What I
did not like about Walker's game, 23% and 1-8 on threes.  What I did
like about it, rebounds, assists and 4 offensive rebounds.  A road
win.  That is great.

Hey, did you see that Rick has been kind enough to put off UNLV
until the end of the school year.  I wonder who else approached
him.  Probably UCLA.

--
Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net