Today's Victory over Minnesota

Well the Celts got a win on the road today versus
Minnesota.  They really played well.  Pierce was on
fire AND he was actually passing out of double teams!
Blount had a key strip of Garnett late in the game.
He really had a nice game - the officials kept calling
phantom fouls on him, but he is clearly a solid ,
scrappy, and unselfish center.  I like him.  A
Battie/Blount/Potapenko rotation for C and backup PF
would be solid.
The Bench played good today.  Potapenko and Walker got
raped by Garnett but Blount, with no love from the
officials, played good D on G-man.  Palacio played
aggresive in limited minutes and Eric Williams played
hard and smart today.
Walker had a horrid shooting night.  Of course,
missing so many shots did not stop him from continuing
to put them up but... he did an excellent job of
finding a way to contribue with a triple double with
12 rebounds (a few of them key boards at the end of
the game) and 12 assists (setups of Pierce for quite a
few easy scores).
We're going to the playoffs baby.  I think that any
trades at this point is kinda dumb.  Hoard the draft
picks and keep our lineup.  We've been playing decent
without our starting C and PG so far.  This roster is
good enough to the playoffs and I still think we're
gonna make it baby, yeah, yeah, yeah.