Sad 4 years

I am thrilled that the Pitego nightmare is starting to be over.  It won't be completely over until we got out from under all these idiotic trades, signings and contracts that he has "blessed" us with over the next 3-4 years, but at least I don't have to watch him rant & rave on the sidelines.  No more "its' everybodies fault but mine" excuses.

Does anyone know/heard who will be in charge of basketball operations??  Chris Wallace??  This is far more important now than who the coach will be.  No coach is going to right this ship anytime soon, but we desperately need someone who has a clue as to personnel/draft decisions.

I have been thinking about the best/happiest days in the last 4 years that we as Celtic fans have had.  The best 2 times I can think of is when the Celtics announced the signing of Rick Pitino to take over and the other is the Celtics announcing Rick Pitino as resigning.  ????  Does this not sum up the sad/pathetic last 4 years??  Kind of sick & ironic that the best 2 times is the signing/resigning of the same person.  Well I have been saying for a long time now it can  only get better, so far I have been wrong, so maybe this is the turning point.  We can only hope.