Re: Cecil is a duck hunter?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Metz" <JBMetzEA@AOL.com>
To: "Celtics Pride" <Celtic_Pride@egroups.com>; "Celtics @ igtc.com"
<Celtics@igtc.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 06, 2001 11:11 AM
Subject: Cecil is a duck hunter?

> The player who played with both Russell and Bird? Must be Don Cheaney?
> Hasn't he had enough chances as a coach?
> On the other hand, has Havlicek ever thought of coaching? Now there is
> someone I could get behind.
> JB
> --

Yeah I guess he has had enough chances.  Afterall, he has only been a former
NBA Coach of the Year.  It's no small coincidence that the Knicks have been
leading the league in defense since he was handed that assignment.

No, I agree.  Let's hand the job to someone who has no experience.  There
would never be any boobirds then :-)

Cecil