No Subject

>    It's clear there is a major move or two that still needs to be made
>before the C's can break through, but one of those moves isn't Pitino
>leaving. When he sits across from Gaston, Pitino should advise the owner
>there may be another storm or two ahead. Then he should tell Gaston he has
>a paper route to finish. The cynics can get to work on Jimy Williams'
>batting order.<P>

He's right, there is a major move or two that still needs to be made, and I
imagine he means trading Walker and/or Pierce. I agree. But why would you
let Pitino make that trade? Please...somebody tell me how many moves
Pitino's made and how many of them have worked out. Pitino came in talking
about running and then realized he was getting killed inside so he brought
in Pots and Fortson!?! They're still getting killed inside and still
getting killed outside and now the brilliant Paul Pierce is telling us what
everybody knows, that this team can't make any adjustments at the end of
games and I guess that has nothing to do with coaching...right? And
everybody was taking quick shots at the end of last night's game. I guess
everybody's stupid except Ricky...right? Please...these may not be the
right players but that's Ricky's fault. They may continue to make the same
mistakes over and over again at the end of games, but Ricky bears some
responsibility for that. He's made terrible trades; his players continue to
make the same mistakes over and over again; it's time for him to go.
Bulpett's wrong on this one. If this team needs to trade Walker and/or
Pierce, Pitino shouldn't be doing it. Has he given anybody any indication
that he's capable of making a good trade? What has this guy done right?

Paul M.