boxscore

I finally got a chance to look at the boxscore of last night's game (our DNS
were apparently down), and what do I see? Our starting PG had 0 points, and 0
(!) assists in 20 minutes. Our starting C had 0 rebounds, also in 20 minutes.
Chris Carr had 7 rebounds in 27 minutes. Our starting PF, who IMO should be
playing PG, had 4 rebounds and 9 assists.  Palacio had 10 points on 4-6
shooting and 6 assists in 28 minutes. Pot had 11 rebounds, 4 offensive, in 29
minutes.  Pierce and Walker shot 35.5%, 11% (2-18) on 3-pointers. The Spurs
shot 47% to the Celtics' 37%, and outrebounded them 47-36.

JO'B had the following comment after last night's game:
'''I don't feel disappointed at all,'' said O'Brien. ''Not one iota. There's no
disgrace in playing hard. And we have played hard every time we've taken the
court."'

I guess he's trying to be positive. Will we be able to sweep Seattle? I doubt
it, but am hoping for a boost provided by a speedy return to form by Stith and
Battie.

Kestas