Re: a concern

I agree with you Mark.  So far Toine has been making
his threes... but I still would rather see the Celts
feed him in the post and design plays where Toine can
make them pay for their excessive double teams with
some nice passes to cutters toward the basket.  Toine
should definitely utilize his 3-point shot but I worry
that he may be using it as too much of a crutch.  But
nitpicking aside, Antoine has been playing terrific
ball and has been the team's most reliable player all
season.

Looking ahead to the Houston game - Paul Pierce is due
to explode.  None of Houston's soft sluggy power
forwards can guard Antoine inside.  Steve Francis is
gonna school Kenny.  We should have a good chance to
pull this one out IF our centers show up.  I know a
lot of people on this list like Blount; he is a good
project player but a tad too inconsistent as well as
light on hitting the boards.  A healthy Battie as a
starting center is still my preference.

Someone pointed out a rumor that Miami was interested
in V.  Although I do like Anthony Carter's defense and
athleticism, we already have a plethora of second tier
guards, so I wouldn't want to see a V for Carter trade
unless we're able to dump Kenny in the deal.  But all
things aside...

We're going to the playoffs!