Re: The pretend ALL Stars comments

I agree completely with Adam, who the hell cares what other players think of
our team and our players.  These guys are not playing to win popularity
contests, they are playing to win games and that is what they are being paid
to do, you think Bird, Russell, Hondo, Parish, Cousy, and all the other
Celtic greats cared whether they were popular around the league or not, hell
no, they played to win.  Go Antoine, do the wiggle and rub it in their faces
as often as you can, make them despise you and just do one thing to make it
hurt more and that is just win.

Mafiaso316