The Boston Celtics Mailing List

Thoughts on the refs. Yes, Celtic hater Mike Mathis on was the game.
However,
I think we found a team the refs hate more than the Celts and that is the
Jail-Blazers. Not that they don't deserve it with Wallace and crew's whining
and complaining over the last couple of years. But instead of the home crowd
getting the calls, it seemed to me that the opposite happened, we got all
the
calls. Maybe also the refs will reward a team that is working hard, playing
like a team. Life isn't always fair. In baseball, they always get the double
play even if they don't touch the bag at second as long as there are smooth
relays. We are on a roll and good things happen to good teams...

DJessen33

Wow,I am glad you emerged from your coma...
bet you thought we had the same team that used to be called the
Jailblazers..circa 5 years ago... even then it was strange considering the
entire NBA assortment of players.

Great win..Celtics are back !
I think a rested team might have won against Utah also.