Still Can't Believe It!!

Hi, all.
    I watched every minute of that game, including the coach's comments and those of Tommy interviewing Antoine afterward and am still having trouble believing they beat the Blazers.
After all the years of wishing, hoping, being disappointed, it's just the best feeling in the world this morning.  Something they have now in abundance is chemistry, and IMO that's one of the most important ingredients.  It's just sheer pleasure to watch this team do what we thought they could, some of us, finally.  Always just had the feeling that this team was better than they showed under Pitino and that a different coach could make all the difference.  If they can beat the Blazers they can beat anyone on this trip - I believe it!
Dorine