Oh yeah, oh yeah

Well, what can I say?  Turn on the ESPN web site and there it is.  I
haven't even read it yet.  I want to let it sink in.  Needless to say,
this is a good win.  Wow!  Who says the East is weak?  Now, the only
negative is the headline, "Celtics SHOCK Blazers for ninth win in last
11".  Why not just the Celtics beat them.  Well, ok, yeah, well, I will
admit I am in shock.  So, ok, there is nothing bad about it that I can
see yet.  Let it roll baby.

Go Celtics.  Hey, it has almost become fun to be a Celtics fan again!
Wear it with pride Baby!

--
R. Bentz Kirby
bocelts@usit.net