Fouls

Hi, all.
    Great game last night - even if I did have to stay up until 1:00 a.m. to watch it.
    I have some questions that have plagued me for awhile - about all these foul calls against the Celts that are either non-fouls or should have been called against the opposition.  Can it be the refs don't want the Celts to become dominant again?  Is it backlash against Toine for arguing calls?  Any ideas?  There simply has to be a reason - the refs can't be that bad only when it comes to the Celts. I used to wish Tommy wouldn't go on and on about fouls, but mostly now, he's right and guess I've paid more attention.  Several fouls called in the Vancouver game against the Celts were obviously the Grizzly's fouls - it just doesn't make sense.  Maybe the Celts should just let it go for awhile and not argue or say anything - maybe it would stop?  Any ideas out there?  A bad call now and then is normal, everybody makes mistakes, but this is just too much.
    I shudder when I read that people want to trade V or Stith - centers take a longer time to develop and who works at it harder than V?  He had an outstanding game last night, IMO.  Stith does so many things so well - and he's an excellent spokesman for the team, also.  I agree there's a problem when Battie comes back, but V's work ethic is to be rewarded.
    All that aside, for the first time in a long time I stayed around to listen to the wrapups and for the coach's press conference.  I was never interested in hearing Rick's, that's for certain.
Dorine