RE: seattle win

I liked this win a lot for all the reasons you gave.  That was some ballsy
move, putting Chris Carr on Gary Payton first thing out.  And yet it
worked...I would love to see Carr get more PT; along with Moiso, he's the
only really untapped offensive talent resevoir on this team.  (I'm reserving
judgment on Chris Herren for now.)

I hate to say this and jinx us, but I really think we have a good shot at
beating Dallas and Houston, and stealing one of Portland/Utah/San Antonio.
That's just the feeling I get....I could see us losing to the Mavs and
beating the Spurs.  Rep is for shit in this league; it's how you play that
night.  (Grizzlies won another game last night - albeit against Golden
State.)

I wonder what makes us vulnerable to these late runs by the opposition.  And
I wonder if there is some way to staunch it other than by taking three
pointers.