Re: Pitino pushing the right buttons

Cecil Wright wrote:

> I would think there would be more pertinent things to discuss right now than
> the former coach.  Like Dorine
> says, he's gone.

I liked Jamey's post a lot.  My take is that a fairly average NBA coach in terms
of experience/pedigree has taken the available Celts talent and turned it into a
dangerous formula. In this sense the Spintino coaching era really can't be
defined as anything other than an abject failure.

But I agree to the truce, so not a further word out of me about "Poultrino".
;-) Mark Berry is a very smart and principled guy I think, but even if he tempts
or provokes me with his "logic"  I won't reply with more, repetitive
Pitinochio-bashing. Let it rest. Cecil and Dorine are a voice of reason again.

------