Re: The man in the middle

----- Original Message ----- From: OzerskyJA <OzerskyJA@cmog.org>

> good points, roy, and I generally agree about blount.  But we are playing
> much better with Vitaly in the middle too.  Who do you sit when Tony comes
> back?

I wonder if Antoine will finally get some small forward minutes.  OB has
made a lot of other moves that have seemed like long overdue common sense.
With Antoine already shooting a lot of three's and both centers playing
well, maybe a frontline of Walker, Battie and Potapenko will get some
action.  In that way, the minutes would probably come at the expense of
Stith and Williams.  Antoine and Pierce probably need to cut down a minute
or two each as well.

Jim