Re: Celts schedule

Anyone interested in second half predictions?

I'm hoping 18-15 second half, 40-42 overall  (but this ambitiously includes
a sweep of the Lakers plus a win at Portland, where we'll hopefully have a
rooting section). We'll win 6 of our last 7 to make the playoffs in classic
Celtics Pride style.

---------