Re: [Celtic_Pride] Recommended action

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dorine Pratt" <norine@together.net>

> To Jim, etc., with good ideas about what's allowed in NBA games that are
really fouls - I should think you'd send those suggestions to the NBA - I
imagine some things are allowed because it makes for more spectacular play,
but it's my opinion that the real fans of basketball want to see the game
played the way it should be, according to the rules.  I know I do!  I also
think there should be more senior refs who will change a bad call by a
junior one - we see that some, but some calls are so blatantly bad and
nothing's done about it.

> There should be no such thing as a ref favoring the home team, or the one
with a better record, whatever.  The refs have gotten much worse the past
few years, it's obvious.  Good luck.

I don't hold any respect for most NBA officials these days. For a start a
large number of them are convicted tax frauds. Who's to say this kind of
behaviour doesn't extend to activities like making calls to influence the
outcome on games, or similar activities. I'm not escalating it to the point
of Dave Stern's Big NBA Conspiracy theory, but consistent is not a word you
can describe their actions as.

Cheers

Simon
Ulcerate - dark alternative/industrial music to conspire and inspire
http://mp3.com/ulcerate -streaming & downloadable audio