back in it...

Hey, what do you know Indy lost last night returning us in a tie for 8th
spot, with the Cavs a hair* behind in 9th. The Pacers are off for the next
2 days and Cleveland has to play San Antonio at home tonight. If the C's
and Cavs both win tonight we would still move into sole possession of 8th
by even less of a hair** and bump Indy to 10th.

Milwaukee had a relatively tough win last night at home almost giving up a
14 point lead going into the 4th. Hopefully, we can capitalize on their
back to back 2nd game and slightly shaken confidence.

* hair = .003
** less of a hair = .002

It's getting fun again!
ken